Have you ever thought about how much water you use while taking a shower? 🚿 A water-efficient shower-head uses approximately 9 liters per minute. On the other hand, an older style showerhead uses approximately 19 liters per minute – that’s 10 liters more!
We should become more interested in water conservation and be aware about how much water we use in a day. Using less water will not only help our Planet but will also help us to reduce energy costs. The longer you run the hot water, the higher your energy use and utility bills rise.
Join us in the challenge! ⏱🛀🏻 Reduce your shower time!
Save water and energy! 🔌 Measure your time in the shower. We challenge you to not spend more than 5 minutes in the shower. Set a watch timer or watch the clock, if you stay in 5 minutes…come to the next meeting, a lot of surprises await you! 🏆
Do you need help to measure your time? Here are our tips:
- Listen to 5-Minute-Long Songs. 🎶 In Our Playlist:
- The Scientist, Coldplay
- Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana
- Before You Go, Ok Sweetheart
- Count backward from 300 🔙
- Watch Joker’s trailer🃏 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06g6kHWNQoE
- Watch this action scene from The Amazing Spider Man 2 🕸 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOYRogLgHbk
- Choose your favorite Talks from Ted but don’t forget to set the 5 minutes filter in your search 🗣 https://www.ted.com/talks
- You can also learn a new language listening to 5-minute Podcasts 🔊 https://player.fm/podcasts/5-minute
If you want to know what’s the next challenge, subscribe to our newsletter!